Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Racial Harmony DAy!!

On the 21 July 2010, East Spring Seconday School celebrated Racial Harmony Day by openig a bazzar. The sec 4s and 1s sold many traditional food. I had the chance to go witness the event and had asked some people for thier opinion about it.

Siti Hajar of class 2N2 said "I feel that the Sec 4 and 1 were very enthusiastic about celebrating Racial Harmony Day as they were really trying hard to sell their food.I think the school should let the student wear flip flops, jeans, bermudas and other casual clothes. I hope that the school would organise this event again next year."


Credits to Fattah for the interview.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very short article, Faizah! Have a click on your friends' blogs and see how others have attempted to write the articles. Perhaps you need to include more interview excerpts, more facts about Racial Harmony Day, more highlights and insights into the activities carried out?

    Also, I need your article on the Sec 2 camp and the Charity Bazaar. Please upload them ASAP.

    - Miss J. Tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faizah!!I think I agree with Miss tan..Your article is too short.And I think it's Sec 1 and 3s that were selling?hahaha..

    ReplyDelete